Search This Blog

Saturday, August 13, 2011

'So You Think You Can Dance' Melanie: 'Lady GaGa tour would be amazing'

So You Think You Can Dance winner Melanie Moore has said that she would love to go on tour with Lady GaGa as one of the 'Born This Way' star's dancers.

The 19-year-old contemporary dancer was crowned the winner of the Fox competition's eighth season on Thursday, and told reporters following her win that she is looking forward to what the future holds.

On GaGa's offer to bring Moore on the road during her guest judging stint on the show, the dancer said: "I would definitely be interested in going on tour with Lady GaGa! I think she's an amazing artist and I've seen a lot of her stuff.

"I never got to go to her tour but my best friend is literally obsessed with her, she loves her so much. I have seen HBO specials and everything she does is so amazing so I would be more than happy and overjoyed to work with her."

However, Moore admitted that she is generally unsure which avenues she will pursue in show business, adding: "I don't know. I feel like my dream has always been to get into a movie but as far as my experience, I'd be more suited for a company atmosphere. I don't even know, though, because I would love to do tour work.

"I've always said that I just love dancing and I didn't care what I was doing, whether I was in the back of a commercial or dancing on stage. I don't care, I just want to stay in it and that's what I'm hoping to do. If any of those offers come true, I will let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment